I don’t usually put on makeup on weekends, but when I do, these are my “to-go” favourites:
1. La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Creme in medium, for my already tanned face from spring surf sessions, offers a light covering and evens the skin,
2. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 02 for an enhanced natural-looking bronzed face,
3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat in 2 an instant pick-me-up for radiance and glow,
4. Benefit Eye Bright that brightens the inner eye with a pop of light pink,
5. M.A.C. Cosmetics powder blush in Fleur Power a soft bright pinkish color, your hand has to be light with this one as it is highly pigmented and goes fantastically with more sophisticated looks,
6. Clinique Chubby stick in Chunky cherry (05) a smoothing lip balm with subtle colouring, ideal for a lazy weekend,
7. Urbain Decay Lip Junkie Gloss I got from my Naked 2 palette, a super shiny and non-sticky lip gloss with a secret ingredient plumper that won’t sting your lips but makes them look fuller.